To begin making concrete changes and to start building tools and elements that you will use this fall, we recommend reading these sections from the site:
- create a meaningful online experience for your students
- select your course format that suits your pedagogical preferences, your class size, and the role of your course in the curriculum
- design your class activities and course assignments
- adjust your methods of feedback and assessment
- communicate your expectations to students through your syllabus and Canvas site
- present your course for this August's Virtual Shopping Period
You can also find help with creating your Canvas site.